HOT & SPICY
Walkerswood Jerk seasonings’ rich taste of herbs and spices makes it a top choice in Jamaican kitchens. Try Walkerswood today and taste the difference.
TRADITIONAL JERK CHICKEN RECIPE
- 1 Whole Chicken Washed & Quartered
- 2oz Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- 1 Tbs Coconut Oil (substitute w/ Olive Oil)
- Rub Jerk and oil into the chicken and allow to marinate ? overnight for best results.
- Tip :Use various ?fresh herbs and spices like onions, garlic, thyme or any other of choice to create your own unique taste.
- Place chicken over direct heat on your barbecue and brown on all sides.
- Remove chicken to In-direct heat and allow to finish cooking (30?45mins)
OVEN JERK CHICKEN RECIPE
- 2 oz Walerswoods Jerk seasoning Hot or Mild
- 1-2 TBS cooking oil
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 Lemon/Lime
- Cut chicken in half butterfly style
- Rinse with lime water
- Mix jerk seasoning and cooking all into a paste
- Rub all over then let marinate for 1 hr
- Roast in oven at 350 degrees for 45 mins or until juice runs clear