Walkers wood fire stick. This is a classic Jamaican hot sauce which is great for adding a little west-Indian heat to any meal. It’s hot but not overpowering and is a fantastic addition to most sauces and marinades.
Ingredients: Hot Peppers, Vinegar, Water, Brown Sugar, Salt, Modified Corn Starch, Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Ascorbic Acid (Antioxidant), Potassium Sorb-ate (Preservative)
Walkers wood Fire Stick wings
- 16 Pieces ? Chicken wing
- 3 oz- Walkerswood Fire Stick sauce
- 1 TBS- salt
- 1 TBS -Black Pepper
- TBS- cumin powder
- 1 cup- unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lime/lemon
- 1 cup- All-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup- Corn starch
- 1.Combine salt, black pepper and cumin to season the chicken.
- 2.Combine flour and corn starch
- 3.Dredge chicken wings for frying
- 4.Preheat oil and deep fry ( 350 degrees F)
- 5.Allow wings to drain before tossing into Firestick Hot Sauce.
- 6.Combine butter, lime/lemon and Firestick Hot sauce.
- 7.Allow to simmer on/medium/High for 5 minutes.